Pages

Friday, May 06, 2011

hectic times and missing people

Hya guys,

I know it's been a while, but since the exams are getting close the hectic feeling has only grown worse. Term papers, presentations, studying, ... there's almost no time life to take a break once in a while.

But then... there's still Glee and One Tree Hill to enjoy myself once a week.
This week's Glee was awesome, althought the one of last week was even better.

And for One Tree Hill... love the outcome Brooke's actually pregnant, but Chase thought it was Alex who was pregnant. He went all sweet and 'I was going to try-out for the air force but I'm gonna stay with you'. Alex, although I still think Mia rocks, this time Chalex stole my heart this time, forever.

Gonna leave the rest of the spoilers for what they are. Wishing everyone who going through the same hectic school stuff like me the very best with their grades!!!

Olive You
P.S. Alex: I believe I'm missing you... Weird, you're popping up in my head all the time lately. Don't know why. (Not the oth-Alex, but the boy I talked about in my 20/11/2010-blog.)

4 comments:

  1. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooew, thumbs up for Brooke, Chalex and Brittana! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! i haven't seen One Tree Hill, but that air force thing was so sweet! :)
    And I know EXACTLY how you feel. I've got exams in less than a month (last week of may) and of course teachers decide to squeeze in last minute tests, term papers, and essays now!!
    hang in there buddy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohno, ist het nieuwe seizoen op teevee mss van one tree hill?

    ReplyDelete