Pages

Friday, September 16, 2011

missing someone

Hya people,

here we go again!
Great news for me: the exams were a blast!
Starting in my second year without any consequences!!! yay.
I've put a lot of blood, sweat and tears in the studying but it paid off!
So quite frankly I can say: I'm happy. (cough - understatement - cough)

And now... full time boyfriend-time.
24 days now...
Jamie... He's pretty sweet. He's mine.

The only sad thing is the fact I haven't seem him since were together, actually...haven't seen him since the end of June... Even worse.
The problem: he's working, I had my exams, and I was going to see him somewhere in the past two weeks... but the little hope I had for this weekend just faded away.
Bad karma I guess. (don't know what I did wrong, but hey, karma's roads are unfathomable.
The distance isn't helping either... 125 kilometres isn't exactly close-by.
An hour and 20 minutes by car, almost three hours when I'd take the bus and the train (and another bus).

Long-distance relationships...
not so bad actually... you see each-other once in a while... but it gets harder when you don't see each-other at all...

I believe I'm getting depressed by the idea...
I'm going to finish with a really suitable song to my opinion.
Avril Lavigne with 'wish you were here.

Olive you guys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment