Pages

Friday, January 24, 2014

Fields of Gold


First blog of the year.

So I was planning on ending the year in gold.
Or at least with a song about fields of gold.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, the one and only: Sting.



 But with midterms and all, I have to admit I kinda forgot.
Sorry about that...

It's the end of January by now.
A very happy new year to all of you, by the way.
I hope you all made resolutions you're happy with.


I know I did.
I plan on:
- go out more. no explanation necessary.
- getting a boyfriend. It's been almost two years and I'm getting sick of it. No, I'm not going to hunt the boys down. If it's meant to be, He'll show up. In the mean time, I'm going to enjoy my time with the ones I do meet.
- seeing trough to go train 3 times a week.
*look at that, she's one of those anorexic bitches who are never content with their body*
No, I'm not. Not even by far. I'm perfectly content with how I look. Just want to ante up my endurance in running amongst other things. Hopefully I can start horseback riding again soon as well.
-an as for now: finish editing 'Sakura'. Someone's asked me to review and edit her book. I'm almost halfway now, and I love the story. I really like editing as well... Either way, if she'd ever put the story online, I'll be sure to post the link here, on my blog.


School's starting again on Monday, so I'm gonna go enjoy my weekend. Hope you guys do too!!!

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment