Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

Big day, new challenges and angry rants

Heey guys,

It's been a while, I know.
But I bring great news.

I found a job, start working on Monday, signed my contract yesterday.
Also, I bought my first car, went too pick it up yesterday, too.

So yesterday was a big day, Monday's going to be a big day too...
I'm kinda nervous...
What if I mess up?
What if I don't live up to their expectations?
What if the job doesn't live up to mine?
What if I don't fit with the collegues?
What if I don't make new friends there?

Lots of 'what ifs'...


And oh, by the way people... learn to fucking drive before you hit the damn the road an hit someone's new car and then make a run for it!! Freaking fantastic, really. Coward!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ik ben heel benieuwd hoe de nieuwe baan je bevalt....
    Do you like your new job?
    Groetjes, Alexandra (Falls Church).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome blo layout! How long have you ever been running a blog
    for? you made running a blog glance easy. The total look of your site is
    wonderful, let alone the content!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brother recommended I might like this website. He was
    totally right. This post actually made my day. You cann't
    imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info!
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete