Pages

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

New Year and Glee

Hya guys,

a happy New Year to all of you.

I hope most of you are enjoying the hollidays. Me not so much. I'm studying all the time for my exams. They start next Tuesday. And I'm really nervous. Last wasn't a blast and I'm so scared I'm going to blow the whole thing. If I fail again, my parent will eat me raw.

Ow, I've got something for aa the Belgian readers of my blog...  Glee started out on television last week. Maybe it sounds a bit dorky, but it's really cool actually. Maybe I'm just dorky... Whatever. It's about a school choir.

One of their performances you can watch right here. I's not the part from the show but it's the exact same song so... enjoy.


I'm going to be heading back to my study books for another hour or so. Have great night people. And I'm wishing you all the very best of 2011.

Olive you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment