Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

clocks and freedom

Hya guys,

after 3628800 seconds (6 weeks to make it easy) I'm back on track.
3628800 seconds of social isolation. I was going nuts all by myself!
But at one o'clock this afternoon the dark days wer officially over!!

By the way: I found the locket I was looking for. It's one like the one on the picture.
No, it's not a gold one! I said LIKE the one on the picture.
I totally love lockets like that. Now I'm looking for another one, one that bigger (about three centimeters diameter). Let's say one that's big enought to put an inscription on the back.
Anyone who knows where to find lockets like this (as large as this one or bigger) please tell me!

I totally missed my crew. Guys, we're going to have to make it up for the time we lost the past two months. If I'd have a lover I think he'd go nuts with my chattering. I'm going in overdrive, I guess. Compensating for what I've had to miss the past weeks.

I really have to cool down.

It's one hundred and nine degrees in this crowded room
No room to breathe with walls as cold as a gallery
This is no place for me
Such hard faces in smoke
The smell lingers in my clothes
It's a bad night to be alone
But that's the way it goes

And I think of you whenever life gets me down
I think of you whenever you're not around
And you rest your bones
Somewhere far from my own
Yeah, but you still pull me home                          
(think of you - a fine frenzy)

Olive you guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment