Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Perfect weekends and early schooldays

Okay...

It seems I've got a little more then 5000 hits in a year time!
So... I think I can call that a personal succes.
It makes me really happy that so many people read my blogs...
I never expected such a turnout...
When I started my that told me very few people would visit a blog...
And indeed very few people visitted HIS blog.
Mine is a lot mor popular then his apparently.

I'd say that calls for a celebration... but I celebrated already this weekend.
Last week it was my 20th birthday and my family stopped by. And my boyfriend!
Thank you so much Jamie!!!! I truly had a great weekend.

I'm gonna call it quits 'cause I have to start really early tomorrow. School at 7.20 a.m. TOO SOON!!!

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment