Pages

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Ellie-nowhere-near-loose

I know it's been a great while - shame on me... - but it happens to be the time of the year again.
For us students to know... Yes THE time of the year.
It's the time where you have to study your brains out and can't even enjoy the hollidays to the fullest.
For those who still didn't got the hint... EXAMS! yippie (-cough-)

For me there's already a week gone (plus three weeks of non stop studying - read 'getting crazy by seeing nobody and nothing but my books and the four walls of my room')
Luckily I have that load of smoothies and chocolate every so often. Thank you mommy dear.
And music. There are days that music is playing four hours a day (almost at least) and then there are days with earplugs... deafening silence. Truly weird.

But I was going to keep it short. Some more studying to do. Tomorrow morning exam number 5. Right in the middel... after that one another five to go.
Anyway... I promise to make my come-back in a little less then two week so stay tuned

Olive you peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment