Pages

Saturday, July 05, 2014

cloudy with a chance of rain

Hey guys,

I know my writing has been on a low lately, but I'm back...
and I've got quite some stuff to share with you all.

First of all, I've ended my internship at the city counsel.
I haven't seen the mayor at all, but what I can say with pride is that it was a really good internship, with amazing people to work with.

Second, I've graduated!
Yes, for real this time.
I can proudly say I've cot my second degree and looking for a steady job at the moment.
After 157 784 630 seconds of being a college student, college life is over...

In the mean time I working as a summer intern for the city pool of the neighboring town.
It's fun to do, but I like it better when there's a bit of a crowd attending the pool.
I believe you've already guessed: today was not that kind of day.
Not much people came to the pool and even less people needed a day pass.

I guess rainy weather and the big soccer game tonight aren't good for pool business.
As for me, I life the rain when it's hot outside.
The of the raindrops on your skin, the sound of it when you close your eyes, the smell of hot and wet... I just love it.

I was talking about it with one of my co-workers and he gave me a great quote from Bob Marley:
"Some people feel the rain, others just get wet."

It's going to be one of my favourite quotes now.
And with that I'm out.

See you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment