Pages

Thursday, February 03, 2011

assignments and boycotting

Hya people,

I'm in quite a bad mood tonight.
"Why?" you ask? In one of my classes there's this project we have. Our assignment: 'make an aducational and fun something about diabetes for kids with diabetes". That's all we had. And now almost all our day was planned and organised, the one that gave the asignment is saying "You can't do the cooking workshop, you can't use the kitchen, you should do this, you can't do that."

Something else just like that: we need to fund the whole thing ourselves, so we organised a movie-night. We booked a space at school, but yesterday I found out the directory of my college gave the space to someone else, after we had already booked it. It's one big conspiracy against us!!! I'd say we boycot them back, but that would be the only victims of our actions.

I'm getting sick of it all.
I'm tired, I had to work after school tonight and tomorrow it's the same before school.

I'm going to finish up here.
Olive you, guys.

3 comments:

  1. ocharm, big hug sis <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when people give you the "go" then come weasle back sayin', yeah uhm sorry but you can't do that or use that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Koene: yeah I know, I'm kinda pissed of by that tric they pulled on us.

    ReplyDelete