Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

movie-night, new guys and music

Hya people,

It's been quite hectic lately. Last night for example I had a movie-night I organised with two of my fellow students. It's was guite a succes. But I was jaded by the tension afterwards. The movie-night was arranged to benefit the project my class is working on. (You know, the boycotted one I talked about last time.) It's still one big mess, 'cause apparently the woman that gave the assignment decided to take a week of.

Other subject, I'm going crazy by the whole situation.
So there's this awesome new guy in my class, Wade. (If you're reading this: no, I'm not kiddig: I'm really happy to know you.) And thanks to him I re-discovered "nine crimes". It's one of the songs I love so much, by Damian Rice. You probably all know it, but I'm still putting a link down here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgqOSCgc8xc

You all know it, or you don't, but I write a lot of poetry. And yesterday Wade told me I could totally use them as song lyrics. That was quite something new to me. I don't think anyone gave me such a great compliment about my work, ever. So, Wade, if it ever come to that point, and I really write one that's actually long enough to become a song, you will be the first one to know.

Maybe for the rest of you, if it's easyer to understand what I'm talking about, here is one of the poƫms.

fade in, space out

fading in
spacing out
no limmits in time and space
all sounds of reality
are fading away
All I can think of.
Crash scenario's in my mind.

It's never gonna happen.
You and me.

Olive you all, and see you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment