Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

newfound soulmate

hola amigos,

Don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got untill it's gone?
I really don't want to let it get far, not this time

Wade and I were chatting last night, and there were some things cleared out. Not that there was anything wrong. Somehow I just had this feeling I missed a piece af the picture of him in my head.
And now it actually makes sense.
I believe I finally found someone at school I can really talk to, about everything, all the way, without holding back.
I think I found a possible new soulmate in him.

F.Y.I. Wade is the guy I talked about in my last blog, remember?


Wade, I dare you... to take a chance with me and try out for that open job position as soulmate, maybe one day I'll end up as yours as well. You'll never know, if you never try, do you?

Olive you guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the new background! So much better!

    Good luck with Wade! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy for you sis!!
    you deserve someone to talk with...
    enjoy every little detail of life!
    big hug xxx

    ReplyDelete