Pages

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

fucking perfect

hya people,

strange week for me... tons of work, trying to keep up with all the arrangments for get-togethers and advertising for  movie night that came up yesterday, and another one that's coming up on March 16th and some Indian students in some of my classes.

Got some crazy dreams at night too... not going to bore you with them this time, just because of the fact that they go way too personal.Yes Wade, you were in it. Weird enough...

Then it's getting time to get to the point of this week's blog...
This time it's all about feeling like you're less then perfect.

For every boy that had to struggle to get where they are, for every girl that went thought a hell at home,n at school,... anywhere, for every boy or girl that ever had a bad time...
To be the first one to stand out... for the last 12 years, I was one of you, because of who I was, because of what I was an because of what I looked like. But I'm proud to say THEY didn't get me down. They won a ton of battles, but I won the war, thanks to: first of all myself, and second my friends and family, who without even knowing were always there for me.

Message for me to all of you: don't ever think you are less then freaking perfect.

This one is for all you perfect beautiful souls...



 Olive you people
Stay true to yourself, always.

3 comments:

  1. I really liked this blog loca :-) Touched my soul... Also loved the way you put Pink's amazing new track in here! I love it, and I love you :-) Good night! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it sis... a few little tears where present :$
    Big hug, love you too!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Mink & Big sis: olive you too girls, you know I meant what I said :)

    ReplyDelete