Pages

Friday, March 25, 2011

blackbirds, sun in my head and dates

Hya people,

I know, It's been a while, but I've got this major pile of 'to do'-things for school on my desk.
But the sun's been shining so bright all week, totaly feeling the Summer-vibe although it's only just the beginning of Spring. I’m just feeling great. The sun is shining in my head.

Last week there was a new episode of Glee and one of the characters sang a ‘blackbird’, a song originally made by the Beatles (yes, the music band, not the little bugs), and I think it quite fits my mood. It’s fits because of the light happy tune, and maybe a little because of the lyrics. It’s about taking yourself up, learning how to fly and seeing things like they really are. So it’s kind of about taking your freedom, and that fits perfectly in that sunny mood of mine.
I’ve put the song just below.




And then the date…
I’ve got a date tonight. I’ve met this guy, Blake, and we’re like going out tonight. He’s picking me up after class. Then we’re going to grab a bite to eat and then we’ll see.
I’m kind of going crazy now. On one side I can’t wait ‘till it’s 6 p.m., but on the other side I’m freaking nervous. It actually the first time I’m going on a date or something like that. So I don’t really know how I’m supposed to act or what to do…


I’m heading out…
Olive you guys.

2 comments:

  1. A date?? And i'm not aware of something!
    you evil thing!! how was it?
    big hugs, your sis xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ big sis: I did told you something, but you didn't reacted. It was great.
    So now I'm not only crazy, but evil as well? dangerous combination sis... evil crazy girl on the loose...
    Big hug back, from ya lil' sis

    ReplyDelete