Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2011

hourglasses, perverted old people and movies

Hya people,

I've got a crazy week. Working at the local supermarket got me scratched all over my hands and arms. I'm still quite buzy with a bunch of papers that need to be in on Monday... TIK TOCK TICK TOK The sand is falling down in the hourglass and time is running out. So I'm not going to stay long.

Just wanted to tell you a little something...
BEWARE OF LITTLE OLD MEN!!!
I was walking around town with Mia, one of my BFFs and all of sudden this grandfather-person sneaks up behind us and starts saying these perverted things... really nasty.
And this wasn't the first time that man, and other older men, tried that on me.
To all of them STOP FREAKING ME OUT.


Oh, by the way: Wade and Riley... Tuesday at the movies was awesome. 'Black Swan' was really great.

Olive you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment