Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Sunny side up

Hya party people!!!

I guess I like the weather the way I like my eggs: sunny side up.
I've been jumping around all day in jeans shorts and bikini tops.
Music on the highest volume possible...
" I want you to want me,
I need you to need me
I love you to love me..."
Yes I've been singing along... and I haven't got any complaints of the neighbours.

Everything so much better when the sun is shining. Even when it's snowing.
Don't know how hot it was today... 19 degrees Celcius? That's quite hot for this time of year in Belgium.

It was hard to concentrate on my studying while it was such a nice weather outside... So I just went to study outside. Still not easy 'cause I could see my reflection in the screen of my laptop. So sadly I had to go back inside.

Gonna pop in a movie...
Olive you all

PS. I hope you all at least tried to enjoy the day... just like I did.

2 comments:

  1. I love the sunny weather and studying inside or ourside, it's all the same to me, cause either way, I can't concentrate, haha. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ xlittle.girl: I guess you've got a point :p

    ReplyDelete