Pages

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

And we're back again

And we're bock again. Or at least I'm back again. Not so sure about you guys... No, just kidding, you guys are awesome. Otherwise I wouldn't take the effort to write this, don't you think? Don't know how it went with you, but I had a pretty good day, a bit lonely, but good.
Please!! Tell me how your day has been.
(Yes, I'm looking for some responses here, I know I'm not really subtle for the moment.)

A little review of my day...

It all started out... with working.
I bet you guys expected something more exciting but it gets better.
Struggled for life with a bunch of card board cupboards.
For the record: after a long and heavy fight I did win.

This afternoon I want to a city called "Wetteren" near Ghent for some medical checkup or something like that. Turns out I'm actually healthy. Hehe.
Driving back home I made a little pit stop at the shopping mall and bought the most lovely red blouse. Really gorgeous. But that's just my opinion. Reason: just wanted something to stun my peers with at my birthday. I'd like to say it's to blow away my boy, but sadly enough... I don't have a boyfriend. Yet. Anyway, I've actually got someone on my mind. But I'm just terrified to tell him. I'm really scared for history to repeat itself. Last time I told someone 'I like you' it went terribly wrong and I think I wouldn't survive it if my mental health went down like that again.

Done with being depressed. Need a happy subject. Music. Yes, that's it. I've got this song, an Italian one, and it's called "assolute amore". You can watch the clip with the song here. But I've got to say I'm only having the honour of putting the song on the clip and cutting the video to the time track of the song. The video itself is not mine. Sadly enough I don't remember who it made. I just found it on youtube a long time ago. I think the message is quite clear. And that's an understatement. Hope you guys like it too. If you have a few seconds just post your opinion here below and tomorrow I'll give you the results of the reactions.

 

So... while this one is uploading I'm going to head to the next topic. Food. I love Chinese food. Or at least I love the stuff we call Chinese food. What's the difference? The stuff we, my family and I, used to call Chinese is actually Indonesian food. Apparently. Where's the difference? I have no idea. I like the food you can eat with chop sticks, that's all I care about. 
I like to put them in my hair too. The chop sticks, not the food.

Next!
Took some test on facebook today...
"Which of the seven elements are you?"
Seven elements. Seven! Last time I checked there were no more than four elements. Fire, water, earth and air. Accompanied by the soul of course. What makes five elements if you count the soul in as element. Still. 
It told me I'm the element of fire.

"You are passionate, and caring. You are easy to fall in love, and people tend to fall for you just the same. You are always warm to the touch. People feel safe in your arms, you have a temper, but you can get controll of it quickly. You are a fighter, and will stand up for your opinions. Your eyes are always full of passion and people tend to be drawn to them."

The result suits me quite well. The only thing that doesn't fit at all is that I fall in love that easely. And that people would fall for me like that isn't true either I believe.
I like people very quickly, yes, that's correct. And I'm quite naive too. But that doesn't make me fall in love that easily. Sometimes I think too quickly I'm in love, but I can get myself together just as quickly.

Got something...
this is the link of the test:
 you guys go take the test and tell me what your element is. Then we can find out together what these 7 elements are.


Yes, I know, I've been asking a lot to react on stuff. The simple reason for it is the fact I want to interact with you guys, not just write these stories.

So... about stories. I'm going to finish the one of today.
May the stars shine bright and watch over you all. 
By the way... if you watch close enough, maybe you'll find the star that shines just for you... Or the one that shines because of you.

Byez

No comments:

Post a Comment