Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

fear is only in our minds

"fear is only in our minds"
it's a line from 'sweet sacrafice' by evanescence.
And it's so true.
I myself have so many things I would like to say to some people, but my mind keeps me from actually telling it. And I guess I'm not the only one with that problem. 
It would be so much easyer when heart and mind would act the same. 

For instance, when you love someone, your heart is dying to tell that one how you feel. But then your mind interferes. "No, you can't tell. What if it end up the same as in the past, What if he (or she for the boys - and other-minded girls) doesn't like you that way. What if there is someone else on their mind. What if...."

So many things that keep us from speaking out loud.
So many times I want to let that woice within out: "go for it, all the way", but every time the other voice, the one in my head, says "stop, that's not smart, what if...".

I've got a really good 'what if' for everyone...
What if... tomorrow never comes? What if today was our last day and tomorrow is too late? Would I be able to leave the past behind and just show you how I feel? Would I be able to show the rest of the world who I really am?

I guess the best advice from me to you all is just live every day like it's your last, don't regret or be afraid to be yourself and show how you feel.
I'm going to be the idiot in this show, because probably I wont even take my own advice. I never do. Stupid me, I know. But maybe it van help you guys.


"You'll never gonna be alone, from this moment on.
If you ever feel like letting go, I wont let you fall.
When all hope is gone, I know that you can carry on.
We're gonna see the world out, I'll hold you till the hurt is gone."

For the one this is meant to be: you probably wont know it's you.
And for the ones that do know: keep your mouth shut. It's up to him an I. 




See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment