Pages

Saturday, November 20, 2010

going out, movies and auditions

hey guys, it's Saturday!

I had a awesome night with some of my classmates yesterday.
We went bowling. First game: almost won. The last two throws Veronica took my first place. Second and third game became worse and worse. But it was fun. Heath even showed me some tricks to have better control over my bowling ball. The lemon cake I made was a success. And so was the evening in my opinion.

Tonight going out as well. This time Mia and Mike are joining me. 
Just going for a drink and some catching up. But that's fun too. 
You know Mia already. She's one of my bff's. The one who showed me #Love Is Louder. And Mike is one of my colleagues at the supermarket and Mia's cousin. 

It's a busy weekend, because I'm not at home Sunday evening too. My cousin Dawn is accompanying me to the movies. We're going to see the seventh Harry Potter movie.

Talking about movies. Four movies I really want to add to my collection some day:
- Avatar
- Keith
- The Yellow Handkerchief
- The Last Song
Why? Watch the movies and you'll see for yourself.

Looking for a good book also... But I don't know which one...

We've got going out and movies.... Coming up next: music.
 
I reconnected with one of my favourite song by looking for an instrumental song for Alex's audition. 
It's called "Olive You". (Performance by Kimmi Smiles and Dave Days)

The video: http://www.youtube.com/user/davedays?feature=chclk#p/u/6/rtIfld84Ydw

Dave: http://www.youtube.com/user/davedays?feature=chclk

Kimmi:  http://www.youtube.com/kimmitalks

They are amazing!!!


Another song that popped into my mind because of the quest of the audition song was "Someone to say hi to" (K's Choice / Sarah Bettens). Just like "Olive You" one of my favourites. But I couldn't find an instrumental version. Too bad. 


The video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz5_QjcD23U&feature=related

I'm quite a big fan of all of her songs, solo as well as with her band K's Choice.

Still Alex if you're reading this... I'd love to hear you sing it :). 
Both of these songs actually... 
Never mind. My crazy thoughts are taking over.

I guess I should head back to my homework... still lots of assignments to do.
See you next time!

3 comments:

  1. The Last Song = AMAZING!

    Still have to watch The Yellow Handkerchief though, reading this it seems like it's really good, ain't it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mink: haven't seen it yet either, but I've seen a lot of movie clips And me liked the pieces I saw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally liked Inception. It's a pitty it didn't sell as they expected it to but nevertheless it did well...

    ReplyDelete