Pages

Tuesday, November 02, 2010

the first working day is over

yes, you've read it very well. The first working day of this holiday week is over. And I can't feel my legs at his very moment. Wrong way of saying it... I do feel my legs, but all I feel is pain and heaviness. That's what you get from a day of dragging around crates of bear and water. Don't know what tomorrow will bring. It's living from day to day. Haha. Paper cuts and bruises all over my body. Clumsy me.
However, tomorrow's a new day. A,d I'll take what I get. I'm not a porselain doll, can take a lot.

Next topic will be horror. Again.
Despite the fact I'm quite terrified of most horrors, I've been watching one again this evening.
The day before yesterday: horror movie. Today; horror movie. What about the day after tomorrow?
Quite nice one this time. "Stay alive". Sophia Bush, Frankie Muniz and a girl that played in "Just my luck" are three of the main roles. Awesome.

Another movie I should promote is " Prince of Persia". Really beautiful.

Going to shut up about movies. For tonight at least.
Even thinking that I'm just going to shut up totally. Again: for tonight at least.
It's been a rough day and I'm convinced the bare details of a working day are really boring for you to read.

Short one today.
The creatures of the night have conquered my mind and body and I will be waiting till dawn arrives to meet my gaze again.
But I'll be back.

See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment