Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

later than suspected

Hya people,

it's a day later than suspected, I know, but I've been sick for two days and I'm finally getting better now. I had to skip one of my classes and chopir practice. Yes, I'm choir material. One of the sopranos, for anyone who might want to know.

First of all, I want to thank you all for reading my trange thaughts. We officially reached 145 readers for 8 blog entries. 141 are from Belgium, obvious, 3 from Germany, 3 from th USA, 1 from Spain and even 1 from Maleisia. Can you believe it? I'm even getting to the other side of the world.

Second: totally counting down for the 14th. My birthday of course.
I'm think I'm not quite sure why I'm so excited... not really that special, but still.
I even had postpone my little get-together with my friends. I'll probably even have to cancel it... Totally not funny. Can't even get 5 or 6 of my friends together for an hour or so. Last year was a disaster, just guessing it's gonna be the same this year.I know, I know. Nobody's fault. I'ts hard when we're all in different schools and cities. But still, not cool.

Going to finish up. Still being a bit fuzzy. So, I'm going head to my bed early.
See you next time. Maybe that will be tomorrow, maybe the day after.

3 comments:

  1. Choir practice. 2 words but they always remind me of 2 of my fav on screen girls =) Hope you feel better soon loca! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Mink:
    I knew you'd say that :p
    thx, I'm already back on track.
    Btw tonight is gonna be one for you. Be sure to read it.

    ReplyDelete