Pages

Thursday, November 04, 2010

hectic day

I'm totally wacked. The toughest day I've had this week. This morning was easy. But this afternoon!
I've been carrying around ^pallets of booze, water and milk. Sounds easier than it is. Trust me. Not easy at all. Maybe 'easy' is not exactly the right word for it, but you know what I mean.

Hya by the way.
still haven't got any responses. even with all my really subtle mentioning.
Whatever. Still glad you're reading my blog.

Watching another movie. Not a horror this time. Sort of a romantic detective. "Nancy Drew". The Version with Emma Roberts. Nice story, Quite stereotypic although. But it's not the kind of movie I'd go watch with my boyfriend, if I would have one anyway.

Sorry guys, but I'm already going to end here. I'm exhausted.
Tomorrow I'll make it up to you.

Byez

1 comment:

  1. Yup, think this works.
    Okay, I had waaaaaaaay to much fun today. Started off with a nice set of fitness. Afterwards I was hungry from my workout so went out and bought myself a nice sandwich at the panos. Ran into a trucker from my last workplace, chatted up with him and had our fair share of lols. Afterwards work ensued and I got to hear I'll be cleaning the warehouse all day tomorrow. -.-

    ReplyDelete