Pages

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Ellie's late night show

Welcome to Ellie's late night show people. We're starting out a bit late tonight, but no worries. The quality remains the same. 

Today brought a pre-birthday 'party' with my dad's side of the family. Not much happened but at least it was some great food. Banana split- cake and Indonesian food. (That what we call Chinese food normally, but apparently it's actually Indonesian stuff) Totally yummie.
I have to run this meeting tomorrow. My group consists of 16 people and a supervisor and our theme is diabetics. We need to set up a whole project around it for 6 to 12-year-olds. That’s not that simple


I’m also really looking forward to the 14th of November, my actual birthday. I’m going out with some friends, nothing special, just having a few drinks and maybe there will be some bowling. Like I told: nothing special. But it’s more than enough for me. Just the part where I have them with me and I’m not alone. Even if it would be watching a movie with just one of them, I’d already have a great night. And yes I actually meant that. There are some preferences about who that one should be, but it really could be each one of them.

Going to end up already. Really sorry.
I just want to be all clear in the head tomorrow for that meeting.

Oh by the way, next blog entry probably won’t be till Wednesday or so.
And I noticed there were a few vocabulary errors in my previous blogs, so I took care of that too.

Olive you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment