Pages

Monday, November 01, 2010

strange dreams are alive

Hey you all, second blog today and got a lot to talk about.

I’ve had the strangest dream tonight… I had got back some lab results and I was tested positive on leukemia. Because of that my parents kicked me out of the house. They gave me one week to pack my stuff and get out. It’s Monday so I have a lunch with Jake, a good friend of mine, scheduled at the university restaurant. In the main hall Alex, another very good friend, is trying to fix a laptop. I’m arriving there crying about the whole situation. When it all turns out I end up staying at his place until I need to go to the hospital for chemo and so long. Totally bonding with his family.
And then the day comes I need to go to the hospital. He’s there with me every single day…
FYI: Jake and Alex are not the real names of the boys I mentioned earlier. I want to keep their privacy, but the boys in question will know it’s about them.
Now, you’ll all probably be asking yourself.
First of all: there’s nothing wrong with me. Didn’t had to go to the hospital, and I’m not having any kind of cancer for sure.
Second: the situation I described (the lunch appointment and the fact Alex was busy in the main hall of the university) really happened. I’m meeting up with Jake almost every Monday and last week Alex was actually sitting there trying to fix up a laptop.
Third: my parent wouldn’t kick me out because I’d have leukemia. Not ever.
And fourth: I’ve never even met Alex’ parents.
So anyone who can explain to me what my subconscious tries to tell me? The psychologist in me has temporarily abandoned me.

What brings me to my next subject. My super psycho sweet 16.
What’s the link? Psycho-logist. My brains are making weird connections, I know.
Really freaky movie. I’m not into horror-movies, but I love this one and its sequel. It’s about a girl named Skye and her dad is a serial killer. On the Sweet 16 of one of the kids that bully Skye he turns up again at the rink an kills a bunch of kids. In the sequel she’s living with her mom, who had abandoned her when she was born, and her daughter. There’s a party at a closed bar exactly on the day Skye herself turns 16. And again, her dad turn up and kills a bunch of kids. Skye’s mom, who’s a total bitch by the way, and her best friend Derrek (left in the picture; the right one is Brigg, her boyfriend, kind of anyway) are getting killed also. And it end when…
No, I’m not going to tell and spoil it for everyone who might still watch the movies.
Usually I’m scared to death when I’m watching a horror-movie but this time I’ve got lucky.

Anyway back to reality. I’m working tomorrow, from 8 to 19 o’clock. A tough day. I'm a substitute for one of my friends at a supermarket. The best thing about starting tomorrow is the fact I don't even no what I'll be doing besides the desk. No notes about the isles I'm going to be responsible of, not even which desk I'm at. Being goofy. Probably everything is going to turn out alright.

Guessing it's time to round this up.
See you next time.
Byez

No comments:

Post a Comment