Pages

Friday, November 05, 2010

Method acting totally rocks

I've got a new hobby guys! Method acting. Tried to be an ice cube today.
I've been working in the freezers all day. Playing an ice cube is fun. Just act like you're melting. Haha. Being an ice cube isn't as funny. Got a red nose... No, not from drinking. The booze was yesterday, remember?

Anyway, I'm trying to find out what I can do tomorrow night. I'm totally home alone. My parents are going out for the night and my sister is going to a party. And I have no clue about what I'm going to do. Any ideas. If your idea was being a couch potato: scratch it. I want to do something interesting.
Anyone of my real life friends in for keeping me company? Let me know.

Guess what's on tv right now...
"Send it on" the song made by half of the Disney crew.
Love that song.

About songs by the way...
There are four songs I think are worthy to be mentioned here.
First: "Obvious" by Hey Monday. My number one favourite song.              link
If that song was out on vinyl, I think you would be hearing cracks all the time just because I'm like playing it 24/7.                                                                   link
My second is "Just the way you are" by Bruno Mars. It's a song I think every boy should have to play for his girl.
But of course, only if he really means it.                                      
And the third is "paperweight" by Shuyler Fisk and Joshua Radin.                link
It's one of the 'dear John' soundtracks.
And number four is the song I'd like to dance my first slow dance on.
It's called "May I" and it's performed by Trading Yesterday.                          link


And yes, you've read well. I have never danced a slow.
Still waiting for that one guy who asks me out to dance I guess.


Just wondering...
Would it be possible to rent a company. Not the building or something like that, but actually saying "he is some money, I'd like to be the boss of this company for a year or so."
I'm joking. I know you can't do that. Just following the weird path my brain goes sometimes.
Happens all the time.

Promised you guys I'd make it up to you for me being so short yesterday.
So this was it.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment