Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hectic days, quiet moments and in between

Okay... It has been a couple of days.
Hectic here. Trying to get to college, classes, trying to get back home, assignments and sleeping. Eating fits in between all these. And about the sleeping... I'm trying at least.
The medication ain't working again. Shocking!

I used to ask myself 'why me?', but I realised pitying doesn't make any difference. It only gets me feeling down. So I'm being the happy person I am.

So somewhere in between the hectic stuff I ban it all out. Sound, images, touch, everything. And then I listen to that inner voice, the one that comes from my heart. I listen to what it says. What my dreams were when I was a couple of years younger, which ones I realised already, which ones I had to change, which ones I had to give up... but most of all I listen to what my heart says I have, not my mind, but my heart. The friends I have, my family, the fact I can do what I want, I'm good enough to study, good enough to live a free and rich life. The love I get from all of the people I know and the love I'll get from that special one that may come one day... Dreaming about being with that one. The little stuff, a hug, holding hands, walking on the beach, but what I think is the most important thing is just the being together and the knowing you have a special someone who's there for you whatever happens.

I'm probably being boring as hell for you guys.

Anyway, I believe Alex had an audition today. It one for 'Romeo and Julliet". One of my favourite plays. I hope he's in. Alex, one more time, this time it's black on white, sealed on the world wide web, I've got my fingers crossed for you.

But like I said: it's a hectic time. Still busy. So I'm going to let you enjoy the rest of your night.
Olive you!!!

2 comments:

  1. boring? you aren't anyway... and it is true, just to know there is someone, gives you a special feeling. being far away brings you together again.
    I hope your dream may come true sis!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete